Tom Gardner

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
To All,
It's taken 11 years to get to the tenth annual Snow's Pig Roast. This
is an invitation to anyone here that would like to attend. It's august
6th this year. It always takes place on the first saturday in august.
You can camp out if you want. If you get drunk camping out is
required. It's on Whidbey Island, about 30 miles north of Seattle. If
you would like to attend you must e-mail me to let me know how many
are in your party. I supply the pig and everybody else supplies
potluck food and drink. If there's any pig left over it gets turned
into Carnitas sunday morning and is served for breakfast.
Later,
Eric R Snow

Tell me how you do the pig, please. (pork fat rules!) ~salivating~