MBQ

Default oops

Will wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:08:29 GMT,
(Lurch) wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004 12:54:12 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Nick Brooks
strung together this:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/10/bt_bill_cable/

Bit more info on this one that I found in another group,
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2905857
I think BT are being a bit vague on this one though.

I found another source of info on this story, the final
paragraph is the most revealing - reading between the lines it appears
that BT may have installed the cable on the wrong side of this chap's
boundary, and are now looking to resite the boundary...

"We are also looking into the fact that Mr Brown may have extended his
boundary into the public highway"

Reading between the lines it appears this chap was putting up a new
fence and trying to grab a bit of extra garden ;-)

MBQ