Wayne Cook

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:01:20 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Hey, Wayne,

I'd say Karl owes you a sack of apples, at least, for your advice!

Yep. :-)

Bob Swinney
"Wayne Cook" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:01:43 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT to reply wrote:

Thanks for saving me $100. I just orderred.

Karl

You're welcome.

The L200 series seems to be a fairly versatile drive (though as I
stated I'm far from a expert). Actually that could be it's drawback
since there's so many ways to hook it up that some of the settings get
lost in the noise. Just be sure to note that if you use the logical
inputs that the #4 terminal come inverted from the factory. That's
what it took me 4 hours to find. I was using a momentary switch to
control the speed from a remote but I couldn't figure out why the
speed would never increase. It turns out that the factory setting of
that terminal cause the controller to think that the down speed button
was always being pushed.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook