none

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 07:13:28 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
. ..

IIRC,the OP wanted to clean off a PCB's tarnish.
I'd like to see you use your diamond file on a PCB for tarnish removal.

But the topic drifted to "hi current contacts"

For PCBs I'd use an acid.

They used to make something called "board washer" or something like
that. An aerosol spray that cleaned gunk and removed tarnish from
entire circuit boards. My old man had a can or two of it way back when
he had an electronics repair shop.
I seem to remember a similar spay cleaner during my Navy days in
avionics corrosion control, though it came in a unmarked green can
with just a mil spec number.
There are plenty of copper cleaners on the market that might give the
desired results with a little care and an acid brush or q-tip.
Never Dull might be the best bet. It's cotton balls that are doped
with a copper cleaning solvent. Can be gotten at any hardware or
marine supply shop. Should be safe for any of the components and
they're water free.