CW

The anvil, assuming it was bigger than 50 pounds and not one of the cheap
cast iron ones, was a good deal. Wish I'd been there.
"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:22:27 GMT, "John Emmons"
wrote:

Found a new vendor at my local, monthly swap meet. Had a bunch of nice

old
stuff. Planes, chisels, braces, etc. Fair number of old plumb bobs and

tri
squares too.

snip

I look at swap meet/flea market tools every time. Rarely do I find
something worth buying. I've been looking for a good anvil for
sometime, spied one that looked good but $50 was too much. Lots of
furniture pieces at low low prices--makes me cry when I see a chair
(similar to the labor-intensive one I built) for just $2.