Kilowatt

Harry Muscle wrote:
I'm going to be rewiring my house soon and because of the layout of my
house, it looks like there's going to be a handful of areas where it
will be easier to run a circuit to a junction box and then branch off
all the connections for that ciruict from that one juction box. That
means there will have to be around 12-14 wires comming in and all be
connected to the supplying wires. This makes me think that a bus

This is a very big mistake. Try to plan your junction boxes where
there are no more than 4 cables in one box. Do this for two reasons.
You need smaller boxes and you will never get wire nuts on anything
larger.

You should not be putting 12-14 outlets on one circuit either.