pink

Does ctc number = chassis number? If so, the chassis number is
PTK169PFA.

I have some troubleshooting skills - I once fixed my Defender arcade
game monitor (bad flyback transformer). I have no schematics or tech
info other than a parts list and board ID sheet I found under the back
panel of the set. I have a DVM. It's not clear how to discharge the
flyback transformer... it's not like a regular TV where you'd slip a
grounded screwdriver under the rubber cap. Here the HV lead disappears
under the three projection tubes. Not sure how to get to those w/o
zapping myself in the process.

What else to check?

kip wrote:
Whats the ctc number on it ??

kip
"pink" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an RCA rear projection TV P46725SK - set is plugged in and was
working fine until today when I tried to turn it on. I can hear a
faint "click click click" from the vicinity of the flyback transformer
when the power button is pressed. The power light blinks in unison
with the clicking sound. I'd like to fix this puppy since I don't have
the cash for a new TV right now and it's so heavy I dread getting it
out of the house. Help!