Dave Hinz

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 18:50:43 GMT, Tim and Steph wrote:
Hey, it works, When I added the water injector from JC Whitney, my
mileage went up to 70 mpg. They I added that fan thingies under the
carb, plus a special ingredient in the gas tank and I'm getting 82 mpg
on a regular basis. I can't wait for the Fire Ring spark plugs to get
here. My goal is to top 100 mpg.

Funny thing - Following a recent engine swap, I've suddenly got a wonky
speedo, which is of course making the odometer less than reliable.

FWIW, if it's a mechanical speedo, you probably crimped the flexi-cable
a bit and got a kink in it. BTDT. It's a touchy little mechanism.