Doug Miller

In article , "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:
William I don't have a code book handy, but I can assure you that your
assumption is incorrect. Reducing wire size downstream in the manner you
describe is illegal. Hopefully someone like Horne will pick this up and
direct you to the proper code section

Since you're so confident that it's a violation, perhaps you'd be good enough
to cite the article of the Code which prohibits it?

Remember, he has *twelve* gauge wire coming off of a *fifteen* amp breaker
(for which 14ga would be sufficient), and he's reducing it later to 14ga.

That's *not* a problem.

--
Regards,