Stretch

Oscar,

Get real and lose your old prejudices. I work on HVAC systems in
houses, manufactured homes and mobile homes. The new manufactured
homes are nothing like the old trailers. Yes, they still make cheap
mobile homes. But the new manufactured homes can be VERY nice. Just
because you are prejudiced against all manufactured homes, does not
mean the whole world agrees with you. I live in a site built house,
but there are a lot of manufactured homes I would live in. Some You
couldn't tell the differences between the site built and manufactured
homes.

Stretch