Bob Vaughan

In article ,
Bob Vaughan wrote:

3. run a piece of 12/2 (or 14/2) from the panel to the utility box, and
move the 15A circuit off the 12/3, thus avoiding the shared neutral.
You may want to move the entire circuit into a new utility box.

4. replace the buried 14/2 UF with 12/2 UF, and the breaker with a 20A,
using the existing 12/3 w/shared neutral configuration.

5. options 3 and 4 combined.

I should have said:

5. options 3 and 4 combined, without the shared neutral.

Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net |
| P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 |
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --