lgb

Sorry - my last post got away before I was finished.

In article ,
says...
Well, why didn't you say "it's accepted by almost everyone" right away.
That is certainly one compelling statement. Some people might expect a
concept with near-universal agreement to be easy to back up.

Sorry, I should have said that a Google search on CO2 increase in the
atmosphere got almost a million hits. A least half of them are junk,
but if you think I'm going to examine each one you're nuts. However,
look for yourself. If you're too lazy, here's a few:

http://www.strom.clemson.edu/becker/...s/carbon3.html
http://www.biology.duke.edu/bio265/sga/atmosphere.html
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/newrec/24.../story.10.html
http://sdrc.lib.uiowa.edu/preslectur...r96/page3.html

And that's the last time I'm going to respond to a demand that I give
references to a widely known fact. Next time, you give me references
that prove I'm wrong.

Here's some more unsupported assertions:

1. The earth is round (OK, more pear shaped), not flat.
2. The earth circles the sun, not the other way around.
3. We really did land on the moon, it wasn't a Hollywood set.
4. There really are people deluded enough to argue against the above.

--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever