Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 08:36:08 -0700, nospambob wrote:

Acid rain killing lakes on the East coast doesn't seem to be
imaginary.

I believe that in some of my other postings I indicated that there is no
doubt that one can screw up one's local environment and that conclusive
evidence for this exists.

I believe you are the first person I have ever heard suggest that
acid rain produced by polution local to the rainfall in question.

If I am mistaken about this, please elaborate a bit on what
you think is causing acidic rain in the Northeastern US.

-- FF