none

On 2 Jul 2005 15:34:23 -0700, "spongehead"
wrote:

I got the needle at a local repair guy for 2 bucks. Came with needle,
clip and some liitle white gasket looking thing. The white thing didnt
quite fit anywhere so I left it out. Put everything together and it
started right up but didnt last long. I have to keep pushing the bulb
to keep it going. Is it because of the little white thing or am I
losing air somewhere?

It's the bulb, gone bad. Easy to replace. See my reply to the other
posts on this subject.
Will be glad to assist with more details and if needed pics.