Alan Belkin

Default a few 2nd hand tools for sale (private) in Montreal

I have a Delta scroll saw, used exactly once, which I want to sell. I
bought it thinking I would get into scrollsawing, but my interests have
turned elswhere, and it's just sitting there, staring at me reproachfully!

I paid over $300 cdn for it, would sell it for $150.

I also have 3 Record hand planes, #7, #5, and #4, and Stanley #90 for
sale. All are in fine shape (the #7 is souped up with a very hefty Lee
Valley A2 blade and wooden handles), I've just moved up to Lie Nielsen's
myself. Prices will be about 1/2 of new.

Thanks for your interest.

Alan