Dave in Fairfax

rickluce wrote:
Mike,
Not sure what you meant by saying "a mean thing"...I'm thinking you are
responding to someone else, or you misunderstood what I meant? There
is nothing wrong with Jerry's appearance; the reference was not to his
physical looks. Perhaps I should have said he may not have famous,
celebrity status (like David Marks or Norm), however he is an excellent
instructor. Maybe he SHOULD start his own show! Hope this clears up
what appears to be a misunderstanding. No offense intended.

It was in reference to woodguy's comments about them being bankrupt and
having problems. Erroneous, BTW. Unless you're woodguy, it wasn't
directed toward you, a misunderstanding, I think.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: