JB

Pete,

Thanks for the great advice. My sincerest thanks.

Joe...

"spaco" wrote in message
If you can't find suppliers of metals in the phone book, locate any
fabricaton shop or welding shop and ask them where to go. I would avoid
buying on-line because that means you have to pay shipping and that can
really add up. Especially if they ship by UPS without totally encasing
the material. In that case, the cost doubles.
Or- go to ABANA.org which is the website of the Artist Blacksmith
Association of North America. Find an affiliate close to you and contact
them. Blacksmiths know this sort of stuff.
Lastly, go to any machine shop and see what they have around for
"drops" (discards).

Pete Stanaitis

JB wrote:

Hi Guys,

I live in Central New Jersey. I am looking for a good supplier to
purchase aluminum, stainless and carbon steel bar stock. Would like to
purchase online or locally if possible.

Thanks for the help.

Joe...