Andy Hall

Default oops

On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:29:37 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Mcneil"
wrote:

"David Hearn" wrote in message

Maybe it had been a common problem along the 2km length of fibre. 29 people
before him damaging the cable outside their house such that he was the
unfortunate person who hit the 6db limit...

So in law he is only responsible for the fraction of it that they didn't
cause and maybe not even that. You get a bill to setle out of court by a
certain date after that things get expensive.

However the corporate world of Thatcherist monopolism has a good chance
against the average DIYer in the British legal system.

What on earth are you talking about ?

I'd offer a fiver a week and renege on it as often as I could. And
advertise where it is buried and how to damage it, all around the local
schools.

That's a really sensible idea...... NOT.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl