Bob Ward

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:07:13 GMT, (JM)
wrote:

quoting:

Not only can't Jasco make the lamp (what you call the bulb) brighter,
but they are not going to make a new dome just for you. If you don't
like the fixture your only option is to bring it back.

No, I didn't say that. I'm looking for general changes, that's all. But
judging from Jasco's responses, they don't care. For some of you trolls from
misc.consumers bringing it back isn't going to do squat. Jasco doesn't care.
They aren't going to change a thing. What would it take for them to change:
federal intervention? Millions of returns? Unfortunatly, that's the way the
world is run today. Money comes first.

As it should. If you are unhappy with their product and they refund
your money, they are not obligated to do anything more.