Tom MacIntyre

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 14:47:14 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:38:03 -0400, "Michele Smith"
wrote:

Is there a newsgroup like this one that is dedicated to troubleshooting PCs?
I've had a problem one and would like to get some help/advice from other
opinions. Thanks.

The group alt.certification.a-plus is primarily for people testing for
that certification, but if you post there with OT (off-topic) at the
start of the message you may get some help.

Sorry, that should be start of the subject line.

Tom

I haven't been there for awhile, but 24hoursupport.helpdesk used to
have some sharp PC people, if you can handle the salty language, the
squabbles, and manage to keep it on-topic. :-)

Also, some people here can probably help, as has been mentioned.

Tom