Rene

"Inty" schreef in bericht

"Rene" ha scritto nel messaggio

store gave me a BU1508DX instead of a BU1506DX which was not in stock
(but

SPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!T
There's something that isn't ugual on those two xistors... they aren't
interchangable, BU1508DX has VCESAT of 1.0V and BU1506DX has VCESAT of
5.0V
and there are some diverse parameters...

Dear Inky,

Very funny, in another store they also said that their computer proposed the
1508 as a 1:1 replacement. I do not trust their computers. Well, I mean, I
do not trust the people who put this info into their computers.
I ordered a new LOPT and also two 1506's. When I have results, I will post
them here.

Thank You very much for replying!

Sincerely,
Rene