Richard Ferguson

There are two books with similar titles, both around 700 pages, both
around $70. One is "Modern Welding" by Turnquist and Bowditch, the
other is "Modern Welding Technology" by Carey and Helzer. I wanted to
make sure which one you were referring to.

Richard

Grant Erwin wrote:

Richard Ferguson wrote:

So what would be a good reference book for welding? I should say that
I have an engineering degree, but did not get especially good grades
in the materials classes that I took.

"Modern Welding", the latest edition, is a good encyclopedia-style
reference book. I check out the 2000 edition from the Kirkland library
every so often, haven't wanted it enough to fork over $70 plus for it yet.

Grant