James Lerch

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:05:34 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 04:01:12 GMT,
(James Lerch) wrote:

Now if only I had that stinking 48mm LoveJoy Coupler, I'm ready to
start making some power..

48 mm on both ends? Ill check later in the day.

Well, I only need ONE half to have a 48mm bore w/ a 14mm keyway. The
other half (that will attach to the flywheel adapter), can be
varaible, as long as it is an L150 Body..

Thanks
Take Care,
James Lerch
http://lerch.no-ip.com/atm (My telescope construction, Testing, and Coating site)

Press on: nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
Calvin Coolidge