Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:16:36 -0700, lgb wrote:

Hmmm. Fish stocks are being depleted, if not eliminated, by
overfishing.

In places.

Yes, the places where those fish live. The stocks of tuna, for
example,
remeain undiminished in parts of the ocieans where tuna do not live.

and the very atmosphere
is changing due to pollution. CO2 is going up, O is going down.

Cite, please?

Google is your friend.

The
reduction in the ozone layer is increasing skin cancer rates,

And, let's see. That's related to pollution how, exactly?

Google clorinated hydrocarbon.

and
nobody's quite sure what's happening to the amphibians.

Well then I'm not quite sure if I should be concerned.

Not likely any of the above will shorten your life. I assume
you don't care about anything beyond your demise.

--

FF