Richard Ferguson

I would like a recommendation for a reference book, my current welding
reference book is around 30 years old. I do more TIG than anything
else, but I also stick weld, weld OA, cut with OA, use a plasma cutter,
etc. I work in copper, steel, aluminum, and other materials in the
future. I expect to buy a MIG eventually.

So what would be a good reference book for welding? I should say that I
have an engineering degree, but did not get especially good grades in
the materials classes that I took.

Richard.

Carla Fong wrote:

Use each medium for its strongest characteristic - printed stuff is
great for reference material: 'exploded views' of a mig gun or tig torch
- tables of amperage versus rod diameter and composition - that sort of
thing.

Video for actual 'process' documentation...

just my $.02 -

Carla