Larry Jaques

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 17:55:05 GMT, the opaque Ignoramus25870
spake:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/12-f...raft-Seafarer/

I bought a Starcraft Seafarer, 12 foot, with trailer which seems to be
in okay shape, at an estate sale today. After some haggling, I got it
for $120.

It needs oars.

Is that a sensible price?

Yeah, not bad at all. Now to build yourself some reverse
mechanisms for the oars, so you can row normally while
going forward instead of backward. Cool, huh?
http://www.museum.state.il.us/RiverWeb/harvesting/archives/images/?RollID=roll3&FrameID=WoodnCDB7_450

I also got two fuel tanks and an anchor for $8.

Oars need fuel? g

What would you suggest to do to ensure safety of the
trailer. Re-oiling the hubs etc?

Repack/replace the bearings, add Bearing Buddies if not equipped.

---
Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest!
---
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development