udarrell

William Hufham wrote:

My refrigerator is now fixed, thanks to the nice people here. After
getting helpful info. and help sites I fixed my refrigerator for $26.00
(defrost timer) It now works GREAT! Thank You All so much!!! -william

You are lucky that it was the old style defrost timer.
Mine has the new computerized module and it would have cost me $85.00,
but as a contractor I bought it wholesale.
Mine was a new Frigidaire and the timer only lasted a little over a year.
The computerized defrost module does make the defrost cycling more
efficient.
- udarrell

--

What is the most Affordable Path to the "Human Comfort Zone" Goal?
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...tent-heat.html