Greg O

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Glad this post is about plumbing because the last answer is as full of
****
as any sewer i have ever seen.
No turbo torch, no oxy assist feed. Average plumber will have a BTank
that
will handle job, prob is the labor to clean the couplings off old
solder.
Average joint only needs a minute to heat."

I got a good laugh out of it too. Turbo torch with 4 inch diameter
flame and 30 mins a joint to solder a 2" copper pipe. LOL He must
have been smoking a joint and watching a shuttle launch!

I brazed 2-5/8"(?) AC lineset for a 50 ton commercial unit with a
oxy/acetylene torch. Each joint probably took a couple of minutes.
Soft solder would have been faster!
Greg