Greg O

wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought Homelite because years before I worked for a lawn maintenance
outfit that had purchased five of them, two of which could be counted
on to work at any given time. Because the owner was cheap and they
were always breaking down (pull cords, springs, carbs, trimmer heads,
etc.) I had to cannabalize the non-working ones all the time for parts.
I always kept them in the truck.

Typical service!
My buddy has a lawn service, he buys nothing but $200+ Stihl trimmers. He
has me check them over in the spring and usually they will run all summer
without repair. He has one that is ten years old, looks like crap but still
runs!
Greg