CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Duane Bozarth wrote:
"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote:

...snip about basement door...

Are they expensive to put in? If I complete my basement, are they going
to require that I put one in?

I think your priorities are all out of order here...you would seriously
consider putting persons (family or no) at risk over the additional
expense of a few hundred to perhaps a thousand in expense????

I had my basement finished, almost. I could leave it as it is, but I
choose to investigate how to make it proper, so your question is way off.

The issue is my basement did not have a permit, so I am wondering how I
can make it to code. Is there an inspector I can pay that wont turn me
in to the city. I dont want those city inspectors to come to my house
with an attitude, but I still want the things done correctly.
Especially 20 years later when we want to sell and are no longer working.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

For a free Java interface to Freechess.org see
http://www.rigidsoftware.com/Chess/chess.html