Nick Hull

In article ,
"jhill" wrote:

I successfully replaced the bearings in my unit. Couldn't get them from the
manufacturer any more. Instead I pulled out one of them and took it to a
vacuum cleaner repair place, after a bit he found a pair that would fit.
Don't remember what they cost, but it was worthwhile --still using it 5
years later. But check the brushes, vac place may have replacements for
those too. Mine were still good.

When my 30 yo vacuum made bad noises I replaced one brush (the other was
good) and put heavier oil on the worn bearings; way oil or chain saw oil
or slick 50 grease all work well on worn bearings.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/