Default Water backing up into tub

Hi,

We are getting water backing up into our tub which is at the same level
as our dishwasher and kitchen sink. When the dishwasher drains or if
the sink is somewhat full and it drains then for some reason water
backs up into the tub and it is kind of nasty because it has all the
gook from the drain in it.

I tried snaking out the tub but it didn't seem to help this time. This
has been happening off and on ever since we had our kitchen remodeled
and the new sink and dishwasher put in. The bathroom was redone also
during that renovation.

Any ideas on what might be causing this other than a clog somewhere in
the line?

Thanks for any feedback.

Steve