John Keith

You can buy an attachment for your leaf blower that reaches into the gutters
and blows them out. Sounds interesting. Anybody try these gizmos?

Yeah, blows the crap right on your head.

Wear a hat :-) At least the gunk is not in the gutters.

I've had expended metal screens over mine for the past several years
and while they worked early in their life their performance is getting
unaccepable now (I was just up cleaning the other day.) The screen is
getting bent, it is hard to reinsert under the shingles and I'm still
getting a lot of gunk coming in under the screen, which means the
screen needs to be lifted to get to it, which makes its effectiveness
even worse. I'd be willing to try the blower attachment.

John Keith