Walter R.

You can buy an attachment for your leaf blower that reaches into the gutters
and blows them out. Sounds interesting. Anybody try these gizmos?

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
"RichK" wrote in message
HI All,

Wondering what the "state of the art" is in rain gutter covers. A couple
years ago, we had the roof shingles installed, but the roofing guys could
not recommend a good gutter covers.

Originally, the gutters were covered with a nylon mash type cover, but it
was flimsy and buckled up in many places. I installed a white, flat
plastic
covers from Home Depot. It looked like they should keep the leaves and
maple seeds out - but it did not work too good. Fair amount of water
makes
it past it. How - don't know.

What should I try next ??? :-) Don't enjoy climbing anymore.

Rich