Stormin Mormon

Well, that changes everything! All of our previous advice is irrelevant,
now.

Now that you've changed the symptoms, the diagnosis will of course change.

For your latest list of symptoms, you have a starting problem wtih the
compressor. Can be either not getting enough power, or start components
problem. On many dehum, it's not dificult for a refrigeration person to wire
in a hard start kit for the compressor.

Please remit a second $48.50 for the second diagnosis. First diagnostic fee
will not be refunded.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"frank1492" wrote in message

Comments:
The thermostat works, as the compressor does seem to try to turn on.
(A short "buzz" is heard when it kicks in.) After the buzz, though, it
does not seem that the compressor is running, and the coils don't
get cold..
If by "mashed" you mean "crushed", no chance. Dirty I doubt also,
as the filter was very clean. Also, it suddenly stopped working
(nothing this spring, fine in the fall.)
Does this help further pinpoint anything??
Thanks very much!