Tim and Steph

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
In article 7mBxe.4128$kM5.1510@trndny05, "Tim and Steph"
wrote:
Funny thing - Following a recent engine swap, I've suddenly got a wonky
speedo, which is of course making the odometer less than reliable. I
filled
up the tank the other day, and checked the mileage. A quick bit of math
led
to around 84 MPG. That's one goddamn fine engine I put in there!

Swap the transmission too? Kinda hard to see how an engine swap alone
could do
that... easy if you changed the tranny as well.

--
Regards,

Nope - I'm guessin' either the speedo cable got smashed in the swap, or it's
just a freak coinky-dink and the speed sensor's going south. Kinda fun
watching the needle waving between 60 and 100 when you're going 40, though.
"Woohoo! We're flyin' now!"