Phants

"Dick" wrote in message
I have a compressed air setup for sanding and texturing tools.

The air lines have been carefully installed with fall in the right
directions and water traps. But I continue to get water condensing in
the short working hoses between the wall socket and tool.

Our average humidity is about 75% and it climbs above 90% at times - a
lot of moisture in the air.

I need to find something to take more moisture out of the lines. Can
anyone provide helpful, proven, options?

Dick

Keep as much moisture out of the air on both the inward and the output
side of the compressor. After experimenting with many ideas, one of the
best turned out to be easy and cheap.

The commercial divers I worked with use a 4 to 6 inch diameter pipe that
is 6 to 9 inch long threaded on both ends. a Pipe cap is screwed onto
each end and the desired air fittings are drilled and tapped into each
pipe cap.

The inside is loosely filled with Kotex...! Each Kotex is already
wrapped with fine porous material but it is advisable to put wire
support screen inside of each end cap to keep the outlet free...

It works...! and the cap can be easily unscrewed to replace the Kotex
with new ...