william_b_noble

more details of your setup = copmpressor size, type (brand?), does it have
an intercooler, tank size, pipe diameter and length, etc - I think you are
not getting the air cool enough to have the moisture condense in the tank or
in the pipe, hence it condenses in the hose - the right fix is to get the
air cooler - add a radiator (the oil cooler from an old automatic trans is
often a good choice if you have a smaller compressor) or snake about 30 feet
of copper tubing (1/2 inch) along the wall or in a pond or something - you
need to get the heat out of the compressed air so the moisture can condense.

"Dick" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a compressed air setup for sanding and texturing tools.

The air lines have been carefully installed with fall in the right
directions and water traps. But I continue to get water condensing in
the short working hoses between the wall socket and tool.

Our average humidity is about 75% and it climbs above 90% at times - a
lot of moisture in the air.

I need to find something to take more moisture out of the lines. Can
anyone provide helpful, proven, options?

Dick