Tom MacIntyre

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:29:00 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

John T wrote:
Take no notice Mike. These are the morons we normally call cyber
bullies - they speak and behave in a manner that they don't normally
do offline (and thank christ for that!).

I'm not a cyber bully, and I speak and behave virtually the same manner
(no pun intended) online and offline. Google on my posts if you doubt
that.

I seriously thought the OP was a troll. After all, who would ask in a
sci.* newsgroup "I have several questions, but here is the first one
what is a magnetron?
Stupid question I know! There is RF frequency statement by the model #
that says RF 2450MHz; will this frequency interfere with my 2.4GHz
wireless router?"

A few minutes with Google would answer both these questions without
wasting the newsgroup's bandwidth.

By this logic most posts here are wasting bandwidth.

Tom