Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:07:39 -0500, "Mike L."
wrote:

Mr. Sweet
Thank you for your positive input on my original post. I'm a beginning
repair technician and any help in clarifying my misunderstanding is
appreciated.(Mr. Sweet)
(others)
I have a CET and just because I don't know all the jargon as of yet does
not mean I don't have feelings. For the one who stated "troll" a simple
saying to me like "to much side talk just the problem would be fine" : this
would had been more professional don't you think!

Respectfully...how did you get a CET without knowing what a magnetron
is?

Tom