Inty

"Travis Jordan" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..

I seriously thought the OP was a troll. After all, who would ask in a
sci.* newsgroup "I have several questions, but here is the first one
what is a magnetron?

He doesn't know what's it : why he can't ask ? If you hate questions of this
type, please don't read them, but don't read, and don't reply. I don't think
you are a bullie, because I lurked this newsgroup for months and seen your
replyes that aren't replyes from a bully but serious replyes !

Stupid question I know! There is RF frequency statement by the model #
that says RF 2450MHz; will this frequency interfere with my 2.4GHz
wireless router?"

Eheh, this is a ROTFL question ! If the microwave goes on 2.45Ghz and the
router goes on 2.4Ghz it's obvioua that a non-shielded owen makes
interference. But because *all* the owens are shielded, there isn't any
problem !

A few minutes with Google would answer both these questions without
wasting the newsgroup's bandwidth.

Only 3k. What's 3k ?

I.