Prometheus

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:01:41 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Prometheus" wrote in message
FORD New Focus 1560 D 70.6

I sure hope so, considering the Ford dealership just sold me one.
Doesn't get 70 mpg, though. I've got 41 without A/C so far, though-
that's with the manual transmission and approximately 20% stop-and-go
city traffic. With the A/C on, it drops to about 32 mpg.

That's a big drop with AC. Both my cars have 3.8 liter engines and the
difference is no more than 1 mpg. Neither gets 42 mpg and struggle to get
30 on all highway

I thought so too, but what the heck. I'm just happy with the 42 mpg,
and figure I can deal with the window most of the time to make that
happen!