Andy McArdle

Awhile back I looked into messages about turning bone and even messaged
a tad with Arch- as I recall - about the characteristics and qualities
of bone as a turning material. My project was turing a small ring that
would become an insert in a candlestick. This is what I encountered:

Thanks for reminding me; I've a video about turning bone & ivory-substitute
bobbins somewhere that I'd forgotten about. I wonder where it is?
[ponders]

Just one question: any problems with "grain" in the bone?

--
- Andy
No tools are lost by lending, except those you wanted to keep.