MetalHead

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:
Hi Guys.

I have decided to spend some of this summer finally compiling a welding
book.

I am curious what you guys would want in a book.
I am looking for a balance of technical info to step by step
descriptions.

Lots of pictures and likely I will do at least 1 dvd or tape to work
with the book.
I will likely start with a general welding book and move on to a TIG
specific book, or maybe the other way around.
I need both for teaching and if it is an actual published book the
school can buy them.

I would like to see a book that talks about the "advanced" features on
newer machines. A discussion of what they were intended to do, when they
work best, and how to set them up would be great. I have not seen a
description worth a beer in any book or owners manual. My interest is
almost completely in TIG.

Regards,

Bob