Chris Lewis

According to HerHusband :
I haven't checked the electrical supply stores, but if I opt to snake the
cable through the wall, my next concern would be the cable clamp at the
electrical box. A normal clamp fits in the hole and a nut gets tightened on
the backside. But, I'll only have access to the inside of the electrical
box. Do they make clamps that can be tightened from one side only? I've
never paid attention because I've never needed one before.

There are plastic "snap-in" cable clamps that might help, but you'd
still need to get to the back of the boxes.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est