ff

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

Hi Guys.

I have decided to spend some of this summer finally compiling a welding
book.

I am curious what you guys would want in a book.
I am looking for a balance of technical info to step by step
descriptions.

Lots of pictures and likely I will do at least 1 dvd or tape to work
with the book.
I will likely start with a general welding book and move on to a TIG
specific book, or maybe the other way around.
I need both for teaching and if it is an actual published book the
school can buy them.

I have a couple of welding texts with vast amounts of information in
each but I would like to see a book similar to James Harvey's "Machine
Shop Trade Secrets". It's written in a first person style, with some
humor and some Q&A type sections, lots of photos and real world advice
like is available in this newsgroup.

Fred