Bruce L. Bergman

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:00:11 -0500, Theron King
wrote:

Just came into possession of a K. O. Lee model B600 tool grinder/surface
grinder. It did not come with a power cord. Any one know where I can
find the three pronged female plug so that I can make a cord?

As for why I have it, well the price was right (gas for the truck to
pick it up!).

DoN Nichols has it pretty well covered - Put up a photo of the
flanged inlet connector on the machine now somewhere we can get to it,
and we can probably direct you to a source for a mating cord cap.

And if it's one of the discontinued oddball ones like the old
Hubbell Midget Twistlock (with the center ground pin and two or three
curved hot prongs around it) we can direct you towards a replacement
'flanged inlet' plug that will fit on the machine panel. (And not
send the OSHA inspector into conniption fits when he sees it.)

Worst case, you pull out the old flanged inlet and put a strain
relief in the hole, and an old-fashioned line cord and cord cap on the
machine.

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545