Patriarch

"Mike" wrote in news:1120245267.899115.136270
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Hi Patriarch,
Could you elaborate a little on the local SF Bay Area facilities?
Laney College perhaps? I'm interested in taking classes too and live
in Alameda.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Dembroge

Just wander over there and listen for the power tools! They have a wood
technology program, with a (commercial) cabinet making focus. centered on
getting folks jobs in the industry. Or so I'm told.

I haven't been, but some folks I know thought the program worthwhile.

My focus is somewhat more esoteric, as a hobbyist in sawdust therapy. Mt
wife claims I have always been somewhat of an elistist yb. ;-) And yet,
she stays married to me these 32+ years. Must be some sort of codependency
thing going on here. ;-)

Patriarch