Dave Hinz

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:21:08 -0700, lgb wrote:
In article , says...
You're either new to Usenet, as dense and as clueless to the vagaries of
spell checkers as you appear, or you are just one of those dickheads who
doesn't have anything to add but correcting typos and spelling.
Nonetheless, feel free to go **** your perfect self at whim.

While perfection somehow escapes most of us, including me, I do know how
to spell "profane blockhead." And your response seems to qualify you
for that appellation. Or were you just having a bad day?

Hm, I saw it as a well-crafted and eloquent example of a flame. I think
his observations and invitation are correct and appropriate.