Goedjn

I'm trying to determing the best setup for my electrical stuff.
I can't seem to pull the specs on my Amana 23 Cu fridge yet BUT I was
considering hooking up my range hood on the same circuit. My Range
hood blower pulls 5 Amps - it's a 1200 CFM unit.

The last code book I ever saw was 1999 NEC, so things may
have changed, but at that time, a refridgerator was supposed
to be on a separate circut, and that circut was allowed to
have 1 other little thing on it, like a clock. (I forget
the exact wording, but the essence was, nothing else big
on the refridgerator circut). I think a 5-amp range hood
probably counts as "big".

From a practical standpoint, it's not likely to create a problem,
and if it does, it will be when you turn on the fan and blow
the breaker, so you'll likely notice.

--Goedjn